You have two ways to set up function workers.
- Run function workers with brokers. Use it when:
- resource isolation is not required when running functions in process or thread mode;
- you configure the function workers to run functions on Kubernetes (where the resource isolation problem is addressed by Kubernetes).
- Run function workers separately. Use it when you want to separate functions and brokers.
- Configure temporary file path
- Enable stateful functions
- Configure function workers for geo-replicated clusters